Friday, September 19, 2014

Dreams Are Powerful

I came across this dream from a person who I don't know. I can't vouch for it's truth, however, the lesson taught is a wonderful lesson and one to be pondered by all of us:

"I dreamed I walked into a large room filled with people and books, as well as many other instruments of learning. 

The people organized into a large circle and I saw Jesus was there with them. He beckoned me to come join the circle but I didn't feel I was quite ready yet. My vision in both eyes was blurry and I was keenly aware of it.

Jesus told me to take all the time I needed to explore the room and learn. He assured me that there was a special place saved for me when I was ready and He wouldn't let anyone else take it.

I walked around, exploring and reading. I learned a lot of great things. I noticed as I learned the vision in one of my eyes became clearer and I finally felt I was ready to join the circle.

The Lord had not only saved a place for me, but He had saved the spot right next to Him! I sat down and we held hands and sang and learned.

After a while the circle broke up into small groups. The Lord was ministering to groups and individuals. Every once in a while I would hear Him laugh and His laughter thrilled my entire body and filled me with warmth. I could hardly wait for my turn to speak with Him!

When I finally had my opportunity I just said,

" Lord, what would you have me do? I will do anything you ask of me. Anything at all. Just tell me."

He took my hands in His, looked into my eyes and smiled as He said my name,

"Holly. You're gonna do what you're gonna do. While doing it though, be kind to people. Serve them. Love them. Lift humanity up every chance you get. If you live your life in this way you will please me."

I realized at that moment my eyes were no longer blurry and I could see clearly."

Then the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment